Outlaw Bikers

13 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2009 09:11:54 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

National Geographic+1 Sky 527  Now.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Prof is that a map reference? Wacko lol                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Documentary on the Canadian Angels or rather  the "Quebec Biker Wars". So far not massively biased, presents it as bunch of criminals who are members of a club not the usual "menbers of a club so obviously criminals"                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Sounds interesting, pity I don't have those channels                                                                                                                                                                             
bradfordbiker's Profile
bradfordbiker

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

having entered lawful rebellion under article 61 of the magna carta/bill of rights and sending my lawful affidavit off to The Queen declaring myself absolved from all the traitors acts and statutes AND being a true BIKER who doesn't just ride on sunny days, who doesn't control a powered armchair 8 days a week like most "bikers" - then this makes me a "true outlaw biker"...
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Good for you bradford, I read that 3 times to understand where you were coming from. I drive a powered armchair mostly but don't pretend to be a 'biker'. Can i be absolved of anything if i'm really a car driver??                                                                                                                                                                              
bradfordbiker's Profile
bradfordbiker

any person who takes responsiblity of his/her own actions can lawfully be absolved of anything except - murder, theft, and fraud/deception... the only try crimes in this country RustyKnight                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

So why would we be absolved just because it's not a try crime mate, surely we can be convicted of any crime against the people?                                                                                                                                                                              
bradfordbiker's Profile
bradfordbiker

murder theft fraud are the only true criminal offences ya can commit in this country, the rest are all covered by ACTS and STATUTES which need the written consent of all the governed before they become true law, the government doesn't tell you this [or much of anything] when its pulling the wool over your eyes and making everyone conforn to its illegal and unlawful ways... check out - tpuc.org for some evidence/proof of this - an anarchist actually told me that they found the site a bit "right wing" - bollox - its about knowing your lawful rights... and having the balls to stand up for yourself
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

bradford you're talking to the wrong bloke here, i'm a big believer if no-one gives a f**k, we're f**ked mate!                                                                                                                                                                              
bradfordbiker's Profile
bradfordbiker

you've got the wrong idea then, its because you need to give a fek that i act as i do, i want/need and have a right to stand up for myself lawfully against this treasonous [illegal] government and my actions mean that i do just that. example - the next time you get a parking ticket - you pay it. i'll lawfully never pay another...
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well good luck mate, each to their own eh                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Prof , pity i missed that as i've been following the trials and various other stories related to the Canadian HA since last year back in SA . They had there clubhouse in Three Rivers area and it was raided by the RCMP earlier this year , the clubhouse was also firebombed i believe ....? many of the members either went underground or fled the country . You dont know where a copy can be found by any chance .

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 1027 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption