Viewed profiles - count

18 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2009 17:49:48 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's been suggested that we remove the number of times count from the people who have viewed your profile.   So rather than seeing a list of people who have viewed your profile, along with how many times they've viewed your profile, it could instead show the last time/date they viewed your profile.   This count apparently puts people off viewing a profile more than once.   What does everyone think?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not fussed either way... although up to now, I've tended only to bother clicking on people's profiles if they've clicked on me more than once... contrary as ever Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i think the count is better, but i too am not reet fussed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Meks no difference to me Confused Most of em only look once and then beggar off LOL   But at least they're lookin Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

your lucky emz...no one looks at me, but i like it that way lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This count apparently puts people off viewing a profile more than once. What does everyone think?   Personally I prefer to see the count, tho a Prince would be good too LOL  seriously I do prefer the count on the views, tho I've got a lousy memory so I can never remember if I've seen a profile already so I've probably visited the same profile a few times.                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

must admit - I prefer the count - I'm same as you Kwak - lousy memory ...so the count lets me know that I've looked at someone & how many times i've forgotten that I've looked at em! Also - sometimes, people are too shy to send a PM, so if I see that someone's looked at my profile a fair few times, then I PM em to say Hi.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I prefer the count as apposed to the date, u can generally work out when someone has viewed your profile.                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

new piccy ian???[get rid o that fn elmet!! an SMILESmile!!!] ps, i dont respond to any pm's without full face piccy's not your motorbike or pet or kitchen or so far awy yu cant see or any gurnying pic's!!!CC take note!oh she did! dont get that many anyway!jus spouting !i'll shut up now!
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Not fussed either way , i often go into a members profile a few times after comments made , just in case i've missed something interesting .                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Only speaking on behalf of my own prolfile, but i'm pretty sure most have viewed more than once cos they cant believe i'm brave enuf to go out in daylight :)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I think you do yourself a disservice in your profile dear lady, wearing your undies over your clothes seems to prevent the thong effect.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Doesn't make any difference to me which is there to be honest Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Prof on this occasion i was lucky usually all my undies fit me a like thong (not a pretty sight at all)                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I would prefer the count, as Karey says, you can generally work it out when someone has viewed you if you are a regular visitor to the site. Even easier now you have changed it.   TM - I agree with you on the piccies                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Must admit I prefer the count, but not overly bothered either way!

way to got brummiegirl, you did make me laugh with that comment!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok then the count stays. Thanks for responding                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yay for the Count! Now Big Bird... Stay or go?

Just for the record, so long as that stupid purple dinosaur doesn't get a look-in, I'm easy Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption