2w's 1k

48 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:55:36 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ROFL............  I had a sneaking feeling Di would know what a Zulu was................  I'll just have to make sure I don't lose this one......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Did you see the Santa doing the pole dance Storm.????   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL............ Looks like RC got the idea.......... maybe give it a miss on the Zulu after all...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont know what u mean? lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well,  I ain't going to supply the pole......... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL And I'm bloody sure Storm don't want to dance round it either..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

so dancing round a pole is a zulu ???? well ive never herd it called that before !!!!!   used to be good at dancing round me handbag in the 80's but never tried a pole,............ just tried it with my broom handle but it wont stay still Angry  err rube im no good at zuluing so  you wont need to supply the pole afetr all. !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OK Storm...... strictly speaking the pols isn't required......... just a table and a beer (or two). LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

or 10 pmsl  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

yeah...... that would help RC LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah help to keep u standin up after all that booze  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

naah......... lying down is safer cos you don't fall much further.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i'd just borrow rc rock boots they would keep me elevated might fine                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep me boots will keep u well grounded storm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Jeezus............. if you do a Zulu........... getting them off again could be a prob...............LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

be fun to see though LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

so is a zulu a pole dance then ???? still confused and wonderingConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

me thinks it could end up bein owt lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

oh is it all in the mind then rc..... cos zulu used to be a tribe on national geographic !!!!! you know good mates with david attenborough !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmm ill take ur word for it mate pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A Zulu is a strip dance while on the table, and everyone sings the Zulu around the table... when you are down to your birthday suit everyone applauds you by throwing beer over you.LOL   I only done it once while I was in the RAF... just as they threw the beer over me, the officers wives walked in.........I nearly broke me neck diving under the table.  The Airmans wives thought it was hysterical.................My Commanding Officer thought otherwise..........oops.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1206 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption