2w's 1k

48 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:55:36 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well done 2w's reaching 1000 posts took u long enough pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Thank you RC. You know me mate, like to take me time and savour the ambience LOL It's sometimes more fun to read everyone elses post than post me own.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

About time!!!! Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I thought you would get there before me... what happened?   Well done mate at long last eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey 2ws well done mate, Big smile i might just catch you up one day !!!!!   possibly next xmas heheheheheeh
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You gotta post more Storm............. Get the words flowing hon.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

All sit and wait for storm to catch up

*Twiddles thumbs* LOL

Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Oh bugger it! I can't wait that long. LOL
Comon Storm, get ya act together hun.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Leave her alone...... She is doing alright ....... for a blondeLOL   (Hmmmm I am now in trouble again eh?LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

grrrr you cheeky sod rube but soooo true !!!! wait till your this way again will order you 5 pickled onions Evil Smile   hey 2ws i cant get a word in edge ways with you lot !!!!  theres always one that lags behind Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Well done 2ws hun bout time someone caught RC and Rubes up LOL I might mange it by the year 2010 rofl                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I could shut up for a year or two folks...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you could but hey wouldnt be the same pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks RC.............. luv ya 2 hon  XXXHug   (by the way Storm..... one tart onion can't finish off the pickled onion eating champ of Gutersloh / Christmas 1975  bring it on gal....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

is that a challenge rube ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah go on........ next time me versus you on who can eat a jar full the fastest........  Loser does a "Zulu".   Yeah?   Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

errr wondering if i should ask this ...... whats a zulu ???? or is it better that im oblivious to what the has to do or get,  and is it legal rube ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

If it's wot happens at the rugby club I'm off to fetch me camera LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption