guiness and her kittens

47 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2009 21:01:07 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all, well its 3.58am, i have been up all night, my cat 'guiness' has given birth to 5 gorgeous kittens, i stayed up with her all night, they are all doing well, like i said there gorgeous, call me a soft git but i dont care so there !!!!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Awww, congratulations to Guinness and to grandad! Hope they thrive and all go to good homes.   Make sure you're quick at getting her done (not sure not the time frame is but a vet will tell you), they come back into season very quickly and can soon abandon kittens once they get the urge to mate again.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

So I guess the trip to Matlock is out then Ian lol!   Hope Mum and kids are doing well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

awww  nice one Ian, glad she came home to have them.   Roachy I would say just like people not all cats are that way inclined & some have very good maternal instincts, having had cats that have been very good moms even when not done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

still going out geoff, she is fine now, i am not worried re leaving them ...and the weather is gorgeous                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Congratulations to Mum and the newborns and of course Grandad as well for being such a star by staying up all night to help her through it all.... any names yet Ian??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no, thought i would let my fellow members name them....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Congrats Guiness! Big smile

5 of 'em?

You could have:

Mrs Slocombe, Mr Humphries, Capn Peacock, Miss Brahms and Pussy.

Or... Murphy, Mackeson, Beamish, and oh bugga, I've run out of stout names Confused

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

congrat to mum and u grandad, ur such a softy lol   hey if there is one larger than the rest, quite bold n loud u could call her chunki!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there is one that seems to make all the noise..only 1 name for her.....WANNABE lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

ROFL! Love it! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyy Ian.. congrats!!  I bet u were beamin all night eh?   Wait til the kids see them, bet they won't want them re-housing! awwwww lol   Nice one!   *don't suppose theres one wiv any purple in their fur?*  hehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Karey, Wannabe, Chunki, Shell and Feisty are all good names... HINT HINT                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL good one FG gets the thumbs up from me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yayyyyy  me tooThumbs Up   LOL
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

The one always getting into trouble...  WB The multicolourd one.. Karey    The cuddly one that stomps everywhere.. Chunki   The posh one... Shell   The one with the crazy fur... Feisty   You see my reasoning dont ya...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

POSH ??   ME ???   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Well wos gonna say tart but thought better of it...   *gets on gixxer and rides off quick*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao !  the spice kittens!! jeez this is no good..im ment to be doing housework!!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and the runt of the bunch could be.....................littlechickTongue
yayLOL
congratulations Guiness xx I bet they're soooooooooo cuteEmbarrassed

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 1031 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption