Hey girls

25 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2007 09:19:34 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

image                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hope for me then rube lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I never knew granny had such a big chopper LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

It was Grandads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton

See, dear granny is still connected to her inner wild child.  That's what my little web site is all about ladies.  Ignore the men, go check it out.   Right on Granny - show 'em how it's done at 90!   AND - she used to be a blonde, Yeah Baby!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Go on girls... let your bloomers stream out in the breeze,  let the blue rinse dry out inside your helmet.  Get yer leathers on  and give it rock all.................... thats what it's all about.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Don't wear bloomers..............................won't fit under me jodphurs and me riding crop gets stuck in the lacy bit if I stick 'em in me boots LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

News Flash Di Rides Commando   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Wouldn't you lot like to know. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Er........... Well Yes actually.............. LOLLOLLOLLOLEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

just found this one again and thought tangoman would like to see a pic of an ageing biker!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

Ermm   See that Rubecula is about as subtle as a brick. lolol   He must think we are all old peeps riding about the countryside.  Just dont count me in! ha ha   Oh witchiest, hope there's a note of sarcasm is ya post!  hee hee.  If you is ageing, Im verging zimmer frame!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Where is the old bu**er anyway? Last seen in here saying he was away, with work, for a WEEK that was months ago                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

where does she live an can i arrange a ride out!!!!think i may be in wiv a chance!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

rube managed to blow his pc up kwak! along with some of his lighting wiring LOL   think he's on hols or in sweden with work, can't remember which!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
1000RX's Profile
1000RX

In: doncaster

hi strines yeh donny, u?                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey rub i got proof  that di rides in boob tube and fishnet stockings and surpenders  and mini skirt  LOL . ps not forgetting the kinky platform knee high boots                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

sorry i mean rube                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1530 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption