Farmyard.. biker attacked by local youth

19 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 23:59:28 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The police are appealing for witnesses to this mindless attack,  It must have happened after i left, I dint see anything... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnYSYpAxjs#                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

that just made me about spit me tea out lmao kaz                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Love it! LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It just goes to show the mindless violence that some of the youth of today seem to enjoy. You can actually see the young man laughing as he kicks the biker round the floor !!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Nice hip flask control Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..yehh thats pretty impressive eh?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

moving to news forum                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

okies ..thank you boss Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

That poor biker being beaten to within an inch of his life by a young thug...  wot is the world coming to..???                                                                                                                                                                               
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

the youth of today...*shakes head in bewilderment*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Perfect technique by the little dude at 0:44 led me to believe this was the last recorded footage of one of the wrestlers that was murdered yesterday (Google "Midget Wrestlers Killed in Hooker Romp") until I saw his cheap parting shot....   Great post, Karey!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I can't believe the crowd were able to just stand around and watch, even goad on, this horrible, violent, senseless attack.   It's obvious the poor guy is under extreme distress from the flailing fists of his young, thuggish assailant.   I think it's an awful video.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ TC.. i thank u!   Geoff.... im sorry.. i dint mean to offend, i trust u are not scarred for life?..tis a funny olde worlde  *shakes head*                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Class !   Nice one Kaz Thumbs Up                                              LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheheheh Cheers EM !                                                                                                                                                                               
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Good job that little thug never found out that we had a rally virgin/birthday girl, just imagine the sort of horrendous act's he would've inflicted on HFG?????   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooh yeh blues.. just imagine if he hadda brought his pals anorl!!   *shudder*                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1043 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption