Collection of sayings.... some made me smile

81 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2007 17:55:40 by RC | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

best thing is for them to brush their teeth before you snog 'em storm, in the intersts of science & truth i could take up the challenge & prove it to you LOLClown                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think eating a marmite butty then snogging all the women on bikematch should find me my ideal woman.... rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

errrrrrrrr you sure about that rube????????? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well I am sure there are some women with the same taste as me somewhere...........                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

god will this be one of the fund raising events of the day ????    oggy hope you've got a good toothbrush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Dead   err oggy wondering how many women you've tested ya theory on, LOL       cos if its a small sample then it wouldn't be completely scientific, and was it undertaken under controlled conditions ?????  if not then you will have to start again mate    oggy official marmite snog tester  and thats the truth  !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

errrrrrrrrr I don't care how official he is, I ain't snogging Oggy for no one no way no how.Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

rube think your theory on the marmite is a good one..........   LOL   application forms avaliable here to test rubes theory......... Dead     all is needed to apply is guts and gob of steel, a liking for marmite, a toothbrush and mouthwash  and puckered lips to see if both are compatable !!!!!!  oggy will be the ref as he is experienced with compatability of the marmite kiss test !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

come up with some ideas for us storm for the chartiy day.......ohhhhhhhh and make some of ur dinky doughnuts there yummyyyyy and will sell loads xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

yeah oggy, how manyLOL and ya not using my jar of marmite 'cos it's mine and i'm sorry but i don't share that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

............. mmmmmmmmmmm if I ask nicely Di can I have a sliver of marmite from your jar?  on cheese and onion on toast would be nice....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

get some taste buds that work rube !!!!!!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

If you can't tap dance, whistle and eat marmite, you are a perv.   Just cos you can doesn't mean you are not though....LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

does this mean your taking up the challenge then storm???? lol ok extra strength marmite coming up plus must remember the sardines lol cant tap dance rube but can i still join the club lol                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW marmite DON'T COME NEAR ME I'll be sick                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yeah that makes 2 of us gwen m8                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

GLAD i AIN'T ON MY OWN THEN LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhh no deffo not on ya own there mate..........marmite yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yeuck oggy not a cat in hells chance of me taking up that challenge one whiff of marmite an i would puke !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

glad to see I'm not the only one who will puke at smell let alone the sight of the dreaded marmite ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

HeartMy mate Marmite                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1198 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption