Anyone work in a jewellery shop?

37 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2009 13:55:05 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm after a price for a very specific watch, and you can't get the price anywhere on the net it seems.   PM me if you can help me find the price.   Thanks  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

details matt please , i am into my watches                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Ok Matt... but does Mickey Mouse HAVE to be wearing a sailor suit??? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or donald duck..lmao @ tc                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*sues TC for the usual*

LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Drop Shooter a line Matt - I think he's in the country at the mo Wink He's pretty up on watches and has more contacts than you can shake a stick at.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ TC LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

thanks folks, ian a PM is on the way                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

OK, I'm here, will check inbox!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Actually, bought another two watches in Alaska whilst I was away!   Couldn't be helped!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

& you guys say that women are bad with shoes & bags Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Nothin to say Shell Shocked   Thats not like you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

but shell, if you could see the watch I want!  Actually, you can...                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

i just gotta have it!  Time to start saving though                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Rolex aviator ...excellent taste !  you'll be flying jumbos by the time you've saved enuff .lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

no, its a Breitling B01.  Though I will check out the rolex now  :-)   Gotta be a breitling though, being the pilot that i am lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Wow! the size o' that Matt, you'll never lift your arm with that monster on it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wear the most wonderous skeleton wind up watch with many
rubies, many have offered me good money for it, but i remain unmoved!Smile it's MINE lolLOL back off! chuckle

prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

That thing will add 50M to your take off run, oh and about £100 a year to the subs!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha prof, i only just saw your message.  Actually it's about an extra 62m on the TOR  ;-)   Ok I need your help choosing.  I went to check the watch out, they had the black face and the pearl face available.  Here they are... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/newwatch/pearl.jpg http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/newwatch/black.jpg Plus the white one they don't have in stock... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/newwatch/white.jpg   I can select any of the colours (Even blue etc, but I don't want them colours) with EITHER the roman numerals (See black/white) or the hour markers (See pearl).  So I could have the pearl with roman numerals for example.   My favourite is the black or white with roman numerals (Cheaper than the pearl one too).   I get a 15% discount for being a pilot too!  Big smile   Whats your opinion cos at the moment I can't decide.  Gonna be a couple of months before I've saved up the cash for it too, so there's no rush deciding.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption