RIP Molly Sugden

14 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 17:21:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSTRE5611LD...LD20090702   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19AQgpsIMVY&eurl=htt...r_embedded What a brilliant actress, how she kept her face straight i'll never know. RIP Molly Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

awwww RIP Molly.. yeh she was good.. and Wendy Richards was too...shame she went in Eastenders, med her into a right old crow.   Two fine actresses.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aww...bless, rip, ya in a better place than we are, have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Three posts and no pussy jokes??   Standards are slipping on BM!   A great comedy actress - let her rest in peace, Big G!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well sed ian, rip molly                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

See the youtube vid TC Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

A great actress indeed RIP.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

My mummy won't let me watch YouTube, DC... she says there are bad people on there...   (and should have guessed you would have kept 'up' the standards!! My apologies... Thumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It was somewhat confusing elsewhere earlier... as I have a friend with a cat called "Mrs Slocombe" so when I read her post saying "RIP Mrs Slocombe, I'm going to miss my little wet pussy" I kind of got the wrong end of the stick Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Cry Bye Molly Dear                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

What a terrible loss..RIP Molly...one of my favourite comediannes/actresses you will be sorely missed...                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

DC, pls pass the hair dye bottle i feel a tribute coming on...         and when my pussy`s all pink i might do mine an allLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great actress & how she managed to keep a straight face during some of the things she did is beyond me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"and I am unanimous in that"  just cracks me up!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 925 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption