The Defective Parrot

15 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2009 06:41:12 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man is browsing in a pet shop and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch. It doesn't have any feet or legs. The guy says aloud, "Golly, I wonder what happened to this parrot?" The parrot says, "I was born this way. I'm a defective parrot." "Holy crap," the guy replies. "You actually understood and answered me!" "I got every word," says the parrot. "I happen to be a highly intelligent, thoroughly educated bird .." "Oh yeah?" the man asks, "Then answer this -- how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?" "Well," the parrot says, "this is very embarrassing but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers." "Wow," says the guy. "You really can understand and speak English can't you?" "Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. I'm especially good at ornithology. You really ought to buy me. I'd be a great companion." The man looks at the $200.00 price tag. "Sorry, but I just can't afford that." "Pssssssst," says the parrot, "I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me 'cause I don't have any feet. You can probably get me for $20, just make the guy an offer!" The man offers $20 and walks out with the parrot. Weeks go by. The parrot is sensational. He has a great sense of humor, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful. The man is delighted.. One day the man comes home from work and the parrot goes, "Psssssssssssst," and motions him over with one wing. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife and the postman." "What are you talking about?" asks the man. "When the postman delivered the mail today, your wife greeted him at the door in a sheer black nightie." "WHAT???" the guy says incredulously. "THEN what happened?" "Well, then the postman came into the house and lifted up her nightie and began petting her all over," reported the parrot. "NO!" he exclaims. "And she let him?" "Yes.  Then he continued taking off the nightie, got down on his knees and began to kiss her all over." Then the frantic man screams, "THEN WHAT HAPPENED?" "Damned if I know. I got an erection and fell off my perch!"  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

GIRL .. you got to much time on your hands LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

tell me about it .. If I dont keep my mind active i will be passin out in this heat Confused   Ive never known an office to be 86 degs and thats with 6 fans going!  ( mind ya circulating warm air,  just isnt good!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooooooohhhhhh  not good , the air con is turned up where I work , was lovely & cool ... ( YES you read right Mr P ) ... when I walked through the doors this morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao kaz...lmao kaz....lmao kaz.....sorry parrot syndrome                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

PML @ the joke, I never saw that coming, the punch line I mean   LOL @ Ian LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Keep em comin Kaz LOL   I aint laughed so much since ?? Sunday ??  Confused   Where is Sumo when you need him Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ ian! funny bugga! LOL  lol @ Kwak... neither did the parrot!   Lol I know what u mean Em... where is the suvvern shandy drinker!!!  I'll go ruffle his feathers!   PS... I've removed your duplicate post Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Oooh, very topical... feathers...parrot.. Ermm Oh never mind Unhappy   I'll go an do sumat useful Geek   Like,   organise a party   Question                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lmao @ kaz, very funny, shame ur cookin in ur office, i meanwhile have been playin on baby...*runs away b4 slap* lol   yes emz part two to plan for lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oi Debs!!  you can hurt a person without hittin them tha knows!!!   Glad u got out on baby tho.. thats wot bikes are for Thumbs Up   Yayyy bring on SCF Pt2!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gud one Kaz LOL   (Mind, u came close to fallin orf yr perch at Em's!)                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol XK, after the trip to flip de flip..where ever it was u sent us in the rain and fog, we shud have knocked u off ur perch lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Ya just cant trust parrots to keep quite now can you ! .Good one Karey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

LOLLOLLOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption