technology aint it great!!

89 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:52:23 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats good then........ I'm entering the marathon...... The twice round RC's handbag marathon in aid of the distressed leather society.LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

poor cow !!!! an i mean the handbag Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww come on storn we all know how u like to dance around ur handbag hahahahahahahahhahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

cat fight cat fight.................ROFL LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I can mosh but I can't dance.

Moshing is fun, but please make sure you wear protective clothing at all times.

storm's Profile
storm

never moshed in me life 2ws......... well i dont think i have cos no idea what moshing is, would i need me latex gloves ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Is that finish as in the end or Finnish as in the country rube?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol di hows you hun ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Fucked off mate pardon the german                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Hello Di, not seen you about much mate, hope you okay hun Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Life can be a beach, but then you wake up with a hangover and find yourself lying on one, half naked and spitting seaweed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Never spat seaweed in me life mateLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol di yep i understand german very well infact, sorry to hear you f***ed off hunny, hope things get a bit lighter for ya soon thoughts with ya hunBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oooooooooooo, i should have used those really shouldn't i? Embarrassed   ***************************************************                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Neither have I Diane. OOh, hang on, yes I have, when I tried it at a Thai resurant once. Horrid stuff Dead

Di's Profile
Di

It's cabbageLOL   Try the real stuff from Devon. Lava (not the Welsh version)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

if its out the sea an it was meant to be eaten it would have had eyes and breath holes, if it dont then dont eat it..... just think it lives on the bottom of the ocean and everythings peed an pooed on it yeuck yeuck yeuck                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

its found in real ice cream yum yum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

how much is a mint choc chip? i need to stock up on 'em mmmm Big smileWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1156 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption