Speed Dating Questions

44 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2009 16:21:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well Ian it is supposed to be a speed dating service...and it involves bikers..so its a good indication what sort of biker they are! or are not!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ah with ya rosie, just seemed far too sensible question for you chick lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Start with the basics and then work up..and in some cases it would remain basic!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would never go to a speed dating, decided i am quite happy as i am                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey lets not knock the basics!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ah but the best way, as with any conversation, is to just let it flow... if you sit there with 20 scripted questions, it's a bit Spanish Inquisition... & nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Bring forth the comfy chair........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

unless your speed dating in spain, which i feel would be much better !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

via con dios   not that I'm religious                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

I'm with WB on this one, would depend on the guy! But I also agree with Ian................have given men up, on several grounds Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ah but the best way, as with any conversation, is to just let it flow... if you sit there with 20 scripted questions,   Flow?  they've only got a few minutes.       it's a bit Spanish Inquisition... & nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!   Unless they're a Spanish teenager lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Plenty of time to get a flow going... when I went on one it was for a magazine article when speed dating was first getting around... they asked for volunteers on the Lycos dating thingy I was on.

I turned up and thought I was going to have an absolute nightmare... I was between 10 and 15 years older than all the rest of the females there... they were all pretty young things, terribly trendy, painfully thin and ALL in media/marketing/PR...

It was in London, so I'd taken the train and had a book with me... which enabled a few conversation starters on sci-fi & fantasy authors... I also got chatting about how craggy coastlines are WAY better than sandy beaches, aliens, scientology, poetry, art, ballet, crop circles, stupid things I've done while drunk... all sorts of stuff.

At the end of it, every last bloke there (apart from one who was a complete numpty and I'd told him so! LOL) had me marked on their card as someone they'd like to see again... I was gobsmacked... but when I got chatting to a few of them after, they all said the same thing - I was the only female there who hadn't been armed with a list of questions that made the guys feel like they were being interrogated about what they were worth financially, rather than who they were and what interested them.

When you've only got a few minutes, if you spend that time asking someone what their job is and what cars/bikes they have, you're going to come across as someone after their wallets! LOL

Then again - I was also guilty of prejudice, thinking that the blokes would only be interested in the slim, pretty, young women... Embarrassed

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Don't worry Wannabe I have had that all the time about slim pretty young women.....I've been swopped for one not once but twice in both marriages...Then both hubbies wanted me back realising what they had lost! TOO LATE!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh I'm not worried about it... just guilty of assuming that it's the only thing blokes would be interested in... when clearly, it's not! LOL

I talk the talk and carp on about how much I hate stereotyping/prejudice, then I go ahead and practice it myself - d'oh! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

P.S. Don't give 'em up for good Dragon - there are some fine specimens out there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I tend not to be interested in anything "speedy" these days Approve   Unless it has 2 wheels and an engine of course Thumbs Up   Steady away, make it last...                                        LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I don't think you're actually supposed to conduct an entire relationship within your allotted timeframe! LOL

It's more like getting a little taster of each dish on the menu before you make your selection... of course, the dish may yet prove to be a disappointment even if the sample's great and you may be left suffering heartburn Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as long as you can spit it out wanna's too !!!or not pay the bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Here's a dating tip for you:

When you're out with a lady friend, don't spit. Perhaps that's why they're rejecting you?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont its usually then spitting at me...mind you when your dating a camel they do that                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption