Speed Dating Questions

44 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2009 16:21:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Following on from Matt's topic, re: speed dating, I'm curious to know what questions would be asked.   'Do you come here often?' and 'are you on your own?' two questions not to ask lol   What questions would YOU ask if you were taking part and what answer would you give?                                                                                                                                                                               
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I refuse to answer on the grounds of a virtual slapping                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hands bible to prospective date....   "Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you god?"   Sorry Kwak... couldn't resist that one....  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh go on prof!! You've got me all curious now lol   PML @ fg, excellent, I'll remember that one                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

"erm... are you male or female?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TC mate,should know the difference by now. PM me if you need advice. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFPML TeeCee!!   I'd be deeply mortified if someone asked ME that question, but then again I guess I probably shoulda shaved me tash before I went LOL    PML @ Ric LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Are you any good at fixing bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No, are you any good at knitting?                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

Not much of a challenge, I can say yes to both                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would you like to see my chopper ??                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

trust u ian lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol....got to be sais at a bikers speed date                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

there`s only one question. How many decibels ?         No you numpties, not yer fancy £600 exhaust,yer snoring!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mine is off the scale...so no chance for me julie                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Any advance on sleep apnoea?   You know you're good when you crawl out of your tent of a morning and find all the nearby tents have moved further away during the night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sleep apneoa..i suffer with that my ex wife counted 23 secs once till i breathed again, the insurance policies were already out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

How big is your bike and how often do you ride it?

Do you ride your bike or look at it?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

???????????????? bc                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

I think the BM night time duet could appear at one of the rallies!! The thought of apnoea in stereo is a cruel thing to contemplate.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1064 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption