Quote of the Day

44 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2009 12:28:48 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.George Washington                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Every story has 3 sides to it- yours, mine and the facts...   Russell   2 points to this one   1 - It relates to my rant this morning 2 - Being a woman I am always right, so there.. nur                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up   You forgot that stories 2 & 3 are not important FG  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lmao...very true fg and shell, the sooner everyone realises this the happier they will be lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well not everyone is as wise as us women LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new!                                                                                                                                                                              
taz59's Profile
taz59

In: bristol

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ooh, thats deep Approve     Cool   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

They are no strangers in the world, just friends i havent met yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

"never make a drama out of a crisis" or I'll leave you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

If you cry at my funeral, I swear I'll never speak to you again.   Stan Laurel                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

I got well by talking. Death could not get a word in edgewise, grew discouraged, and traveled on.   (see guys.. us girls cannot possibly talk you to death!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

ROFPML I'm goin to try and remember that one fiesty LOL   (I'm usually avoided at all costs at gatherings, cos I can talk the wheels off a bike) Zzzz Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them Guicciardini                                                                                                                                                                                 
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

"If you were not the man you are I'd kill you where you stand"   Worf to capt Picard..................                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Just think of all the money we saved by not eating today!"   My lass, Monday evening, half nine in the evening and the hotel stops serving food at nine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao.....nice                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

All very good , especially Maxnods lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

"Just think how stupid the average person is,and then realize that half of themare even stupider!"--George Carlin                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Thumbs Up Brill Mr P - A customer service saying if ever there was one !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 1029 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption