Europe Trip

61 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:55:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmm Di, talking about your husband eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

God no hun, gave that one up over 4 years ago LOL   No, the love of my life.........George, my 6yr old son. Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Awwwwww thats sounds so sweet.......... makes me feel all warm and christmassy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Wish I could join you Carole, Matt & Laura (looks up and wishes to win the lottery so I can buy a trike and come as well).                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A Harley Trike... hmmm????? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Still saying nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFLMAO+Screaming hereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I takes a lot to make Diane speechless Rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Really?       <<<<<<<< Biting sleeve to avoid screaming out loud here LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Dumb struck Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i havent a clue what rubes biting his sleeve for............spill the beans please then i can rolf too !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Sounds a great trip Matt but ME on a bike all that way would be the biggest laugh for everyone LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No comment from me............. you could try asking Di???? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   (Thats what you call passing the buck by the way.........ROFLMAO) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I've explained it rube, you can calm down now. Not that I have!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i can rolf now !!!!  Embarrassed   geeee di i bet your not blonde,  LOL      thanks hunny an im  so sorry to be constantly in the slow lane !!!!!!   Confused  but theres always sunday drivers about in the week !!!!!!   naughty naughty rube heres me thinkin you bitin ya sleeve cos you need a fag !!!! an all along you one step in front of me !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

errr make that 5 steps !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'll take smaller steps hon so you can catch up... you just about have anyway..........Bet you laughing too nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

LOL   Embarrassed    LOL     Embarrassed
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

fuck my asre,  call me pam , that sounds good mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Not gonna go there on the first bit but, did ya have a good Crimbo Pam?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7207 seconds. There are 1514 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption