Who has Viewed me issue

89 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 17:13:59 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ stella.. think u might have lass.. either that or Gone with the Wind!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That was funny bout yer cat IanLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww  bless Mr.P I can feel his embarrassment from here       wonder if he likes me feeling his embarrassment!!Embarrassed   LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Gone with the wind is sad at the end Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooops soz hun Confused  ive never watched it..just thought it was an epic love story wiv a fairytale ending!    Okies..we'll stick wiv Mills & Boon  ( never read them either..lol )                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At the end of ""Gone with the Wind" Scarlett O'hara begs Rhett to stay with her, but he's had enough of her because she is such a god damn pain in the arse!!!             ahemEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

There's always one Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

only one female PITA Em?  yep thats about right and a whole host of Male PITA's !!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

This classic film narrates the love between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler during the American civil war. It's the history of a selfish woman who doesn't want to admit her feelings about the man she loves, and finally loses him , ..   Thats not gonna happen no matter what anyone does Big smile I already admitted my feelings LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Aahh "loves young dream" Big smile Hope you are both as happy as I thought I would be Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Aahh "loves young dream"     Thanks Em Hug... its been a while since either Ian or I were called young !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well copared to an "old gimmer" like me you2 are "spring chickens"                                                                                   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO ... not a lot of springing these days  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well compared to an "old gimmer" like me                                                       you2 are "spring chickens"                                                                                   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

its doin it agen Angry will not let me edit posts Shocked When I do it comes back same as original Confused whats that all about Wacko   had to copy and paste in new window to get it how I wanted it ! see if this edit works ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

what do u need to edit EM? i can do it for u.  pm me if u want x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Seems OK now Kaz Confused I think it must av been cos Shell was too quick with her reply Shocked Cos the modified one came afta her reply Question                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...no probs hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooo errr the power you mods have lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhh...we have the power .. its not Greyskull tho .. dont worry!  hehe                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption