Who has Viewed me issue

89 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 17:13:59 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Matt ...Just a quickie Q if you don't mind   On the main page where you see who has viewed you ... I cannot see anyone who has a name past G & I know others have viewed me. I am not looking for anyone as I am happy with MR_P however as there are members here who are I was wondering, to make it easier to see who has viewed if either...   The who has viewed me can be extended so that you can see all that have viewed you   or & if this can be done I think it would be better...   It could be listed by who viewed you last being the 1st on the list that way members who are looking for a partner can see new viewers, & know when they were viewed.   What do others think ?   As I said it doesn't bother me & I know your busy its just an idea Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Show off !!! Big smile Not a problem for me... only 4 people have viewed me LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It's not my fault Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There you are Mr.P You've been looked at 5 times now!!!lolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

make it 6 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

7 - watch that Karma rise Wink & a nod for good measure

My views often run out at "S" but blimey Shell - G?! Nice result! LOL

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

8 ...  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OK ladies you all made an old man happy now LOL ... he has only stated that he has 4 so you will all peek at him !!!!   So who thinks would be a good idea to have views in  'view order' rather than a-z ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

LOL, you're all great thanks... Big smile   It's up to "10" people now... wow, I feel special Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok ... I should change that ... you made a very old man happy LOLWink   Wub ya hon  x   PS dear ... 1st reply took it off topic ... congrats thats gotta be a record !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Personally speaking,I don't look at who's viewed me too much, because I don't think that who's viewed me is necessarily interested in me as a prospective partner, I've noticed,that if I post a lot, i'm viewed a lot, by both men and women, but I understand if you attach importance to being viewed then arranging them in order of who has viewed you most recently would be of benefit!.Smile I only pay attention to the nods again, just a personal view                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks for getting it back on track chick & for your input.Thumbs Up   As I said before my dear Mr_P took the topic on a long walk through the park ... I am happy with the man I have so it doesnt bother me, as you say anyone who does like to keep an eye on thier viewings may miss out on some that could peak thier interest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

basically, if you had all the results shown the list would be so enormous that the page would just seem to scroll on and on forever, so it's limited (at 50 i think?).   Due to the counting (you can see how many times people have viewed you) the results are grouped and so I cannot pull the last date/time to order by who viewed you last.   At least I couldn't when I designed it 6 years ago... but my SQL skills are better now so leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.  If I can do the Karma system, then I think I should be able to do this  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

PS: if you post something for my attention in the forums, make sure you let me know about it or I might not see it  :-D  Just click "Notify Moderator" above your post and then change the contact from Moderators to General/Admin                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok thanks Matt   Big huggles & a quick peck on cheek whilst Ian isnt looking Wink   Your a GUD UN Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

Ahem! Angry So that's how you got your Karma that high!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey no fair Cry was only a friendly 'Christian peck on the cheek'
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Yeah and that was just on a promise, watch out when Matt delivers!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL  Yeah .... he gets the same on the OTHER cheek Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Talk about an incentive scheme.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8633 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption