All employees

8 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2009 10:12:37 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

: Notice to ALL Employees   Dear employees,Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of theeconomy, the Management has decided to implement a scheme to putworkers of 40 years of age and above on early retirement.This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Personsselected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for theSHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination).Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under theSCREW programme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers). A person maybe RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Managementdeems appropriate.Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income forDependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired PersonnelEarly Severance).Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED orSCREWED any further by Management.Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as muchSxxT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management hasalways prided itself on the amount of SxxT it gives employees.Should you feel that you do not receive enough SxxT, please bring tothe attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give youall the SxxT you can handle.Sincerely,The Management                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

As old as it is it still makes me <g> LOL   (<g> = giggle)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohh i just got it LOL never mind i keep trying Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

you would sign up for that one an all vent pmsl Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Aww I wasn't critici/ critisi/ havin a go. I've been using the internet for 11 yrs and a lot of jokes/funnies were around then, some are rearranged/edited and some like this one are as funny today as they were then.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha thats ok Wink i been around a while too. Yep some say to long (best get that in first lol)   The good old ones are still the best. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The good old ones are still the best.   And always will be Vent LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i must be a young en lol....i aint heard this 1 b4....but it still made me chuckle..nice 1 vent                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6729 seconds. There are 515 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption