Chop n Rod Show 27-28 June 2009 - Cobham, Surrey

12 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2009 20:17:57 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come along chaps and chapesses - let's see a few more names down for this event Big smile

£12 for Saturday, £15 for the weekend or a fiver for Sunday. Bargain!

2, 3 or 4 wheels welcome, overnight camping available - there's even a Premier Lodge if you don't fancy roughing it with the rest of us Wink

Quality prizes for the custom show too - check out the website here: http://www.chopnrod.com/ or go to the MySpace page - link on the website.

Drop by and say hi to me on the stall and get me loads of photos of the show entries please! LOL

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Yayyyyyyyyy an event near me!Thumbs Up..................Boo I'll be haymaking!Thumbs DownCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

But................ I've bookmarked the page in case I'm not haying!Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Excellent! Or not! lol I'm kinda hoping the weather's going to be kind to me... but then again, if it's not so great, that'll delay your haymaking so you get to come out to play! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well it's a damp day today... maybe the haymaking will be somewhat delayed? Pop over and say hello if you make it Big smile

Hope it dries out a bit... no fun putting up tents and marquees in the rain Ermm And no punters, more to the point!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ye gads that was a hot & tiring weekend. Brilliant show - nice to see some actual custom bikes, instead of blinkin' Harleys with tassles! LOL

& some of the cars were amazing. Hope this event will be back again next year - great venue in a really nice area.

As usual, I didn't leave the stall to take photos in time before everyone headed off, but hopefully my mate got some today & I'll nick them from her.

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I've been away riding Alaska and just come onto the site again and saw this!  Fairly local and I missed it.  Ho-Hum! Hope all is well with everyone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ticketyboo ta Batty Big smile

Plenty of stuff coming up - I'm sure you'll find summat within reach sooner or later when you're not off gallivanting and whatnot.

I might even be doing a car show soon *ducks from the slings and arrows of outraged BM bods* - will give you a shout about that when I get the details.

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Glad you had a good time WB, ............unfortunately I was working all weekend! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

So much for the rubbish weather on Friday eh?! LOL

It was SOOOOO hot there... I hope you had it slightly cooler... It was hard enough working on the stall - I think I'd have gone into meltdown if I'd been out haymaking! LOL

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

Unfortunately, (or fortunately for good hay) it has been well hot here too.............but luckily my boy is home from Uni, so I manage to spend most of my time driving my tractor and JCB telehandler..........both of which have air con!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

They come with air-con these days? That's so cool! Literally! Cool                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3447 seconds. There are 979 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption