Shall i give up today

10 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2009 21:46:40 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

morning all, well i set my alarm for 5am in the hope that the met office was right and i would be out riding round derbyshire by now, nope.....got up..rain, decided to have a nice bath...got in the bath with a nice cup of coffee.....then knocked the whole cup in the bath, reached for a load of toilet roll to stop it going on the floor too, dropped that in the bath, so got out looking like a wet soggy tissue wrapped gold blend coffee bean...and smelling like one too...think i will go back to bed lmao..come on sunshine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Awww Ian - you prawn!   Hope the sun has come out to play by now.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no its still horrid here at the min, hopefully will be dry by 10 ish, can get out then.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Looking quite nice over York , patchy cloud , sun breaking through here and there ...hope all the peeps at the Farm yard event have a nice rainless party .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah, hope they aint dropping coffe everywhere, i can see blue skies now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol Ian.... i'm always doin stuff like that.  U know its time to just give up and go back to bed :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tell me about it matt, although just got back from matlock bath, nice 100 mile round trip, good weather.loving the blackbird more and more                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Glad the day improved for you Ian and you managed to get out on the bike eventually.............can't remember the last time I got out on mine!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

4got 2 tell ya Ian ............u still ad bits of tissue stuck 2 yr head wen i seen u 2nite...........hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Ha ha at D ....

I had one of those days last week..it can only get better...HUGZ

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 936 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption