Chicken Surprise

11 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2009 14:20:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CHICKEN SURPRISEA couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise.'The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot. Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down.Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, and explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise.'You're going to love this..................   You're going to hate yourself for loving this!!.............     Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, I bring you Peeking Duck                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol karey                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

god kaz thats baddddddddddddddd, funny tho                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahaha...thanks Ian and Tracey   I've just nearly made a very significant booboo!!   I was sending out an email to a client requesting information on courses and pasted what I thought was the relevant info.. only it was the Chicken Surprise!!!!!   Shocked   LMFAO ... i VERY nearly sent it ...   phew!  methinks I oughta concentrate more..  (Well too many ppl on hols ..we're short-staffed .grrrrrrr)   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPML LOL   Kaz I'd loved to have seen their face when reading it, IF you'd sent it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

LOLLOL

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ya shud send it kaz, make their day lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bet you send them all the time kaz without realising it....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

lmao      x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lmao Kaz good one, just read it out to Ian as we wait for car to be sorted heheh is so bad its great!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha well good one Kaz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption