Forum topics will be deleted!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2010 21:21:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

If you don't follow the rules.   I'm sick OF FORUM TOPICS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS and look really shitty in the forum topics page.   Also topics that say "YEEE HAAAA" and "WWOOOOOO".   I will be DELETING forum topics that look like this in future... not updating them (Which is a pain in the arse for me).   I also don't want to see lots of puctuation marks like "!!!!!!!!!!",  "????????" and ".............." at the end of forum topics.   No more warnings... follow the rules or loose your topic (And you'll have to write it out all over again!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

**think Matts on a downer after his solo flight yesterday!**   Think am gonna keep me head down today..                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha not at all... im in a good mood.   I have to keep going through the database tho everyday fixing all the junk forum subjects.   I've asked the mods to delete all future forum topics that have stupid titles or excessive punctuation marks.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matts cleaning up the forums. Wooo Hoooo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Good on you Matt I get fed up sometimes seeing posts that just contain Hugs Hun, Luv ya, or just having to scroll through loads of pages to get back to the topic because of one word replies taking up loads of pages per thread. Infact when I see these sort of posts I even stop reading that thread. My only question is what is the best way to bring a thread back up to page 1 with out just adding the words "bump" on a post as I would like to bring my Race for Life sponsor page back up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

"BUMP" is a recognised www acronym for "Bring Up My Post", so it's perfectly good netiquette to use it IMO CG... Alternatively, someone might spot your above post and give it a little bump for you Wink

Matt's Profile
Matt

theres no other way to bump it im afraid, unless u have something more to say on the subject                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Netiquette:   Posts that are ALL UPPER CASE/CAPITALS are classed as SHOUTING!! on the internet.    To use upper case letters, as I have, for one or two words within a post is for emphasis and acceptable.    So please don't keep SHOUTING! at us, I'm hard of hearing as it is.Wink                                                                                                                                                                                   
Matt's Profile
Matt

and dont forget to keep subjects informative!   i.e. DATES for event topics.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Can we use caps & shout if we are really really really excited about something & want the whole world to know ??   (and its bike related? )                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

NO YOU CAN'T! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bully ... no need to yell at me Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think the mods definately need to keep a eye on some of the threads being started...not bike related or just plain crap.....its enough to put people off the site                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 943 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption