This could be treason

10 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2009 08:47:32 by Matt | Go to original / last post
chrismetal's Profile
chrismetal

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Camilla bought a new pair of shoes for her wedding which got increasingly tighter & tighter as the day went on. That night after the festivities were finally over, she & Charles had retired back to their room.Camilla flopped on the bed and said 'Please remove my shoes darling. Ones feet are killing me.'Ever obedient, the Prince of Wales attacked her right shoe with vigor . . . . But it would not budge.'Harder' yelled Camilla.'Harder' Charles yelled back, 'I'm trying darling! But it's just so bloody tight!''Come on give it all you've got ' she cried..Finally when it released, Charles let out a big groan, and Camilla exclaimed 'There! Oh God, that feels so good.'In their bedroom next door The Queen tu rned to Prince Phillip and said 'See I told you she was still a virgin with a face like that!'Meanwhile back in the other bedroom Charles was attempting to remove the other shoe when he cried out 'Oh god, darling this ones even tighter'At which point Prince Phillip turned and said to the Queen 'That's my boy, Once a Navy man, always a navy man!'                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Very good Chris Thumbs UpLOL        that's another coffee/monitor moment Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Cool                                          LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

sounds like a royal f...up to me .lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

TREASON!!!  HANG HIM I SAY!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Not treason, lese majeste certainly                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

What??  Squeeze me??                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

being xe r.n.i,d say you was cruisin there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

sorryi l ll tipe thet agin                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

please dont use loads of CAPS in forum topic titles!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1877 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption