14th june matlock bath meet

24 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2009 23:57:20 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

14th june matlock bath meet weather permitting does anyone fancy meeting up at mb this sunday around 12-30ish out side jay-cees cafe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry RC,will be heading to Tan Hill and hopefully a barby on that date                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cool have a good one cassie                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i wish, will still be moving, getting there now though                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

possibly possible.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nice one gh might see u there then  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

very possible  IF i can find my way  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooohooooo nice one nina xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I may even bother my arse and turn up on my new baby Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well its about time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

might have to cancel weather not lookin to good at mo but will keep u all updated x up to now its giving out light rain. http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/4271?count=10&am...ea=Matlock                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

what you mean rain only a bit of water take a coat last time we was at matlock we was sat out in it                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

just thought i would let folk know there might be a chance of a bit of rain lol. I will be there then  like u said tony last time we was sat out in it lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=477                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

R C the weather forecast at tea time said Sunday was going to be the best day. Mind you that was on one channel, t'other channel said opposite Confused lol   How come BBC1 and ITV1 tell us the exact same news but when it comes to the weather their forecasts differ?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

who knows kwak just have to see wot happens lol r  u comin on sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

r  u comin on sunday?   I doubt it R C, no transport, can't keep asking for a lift folk will start avoiding me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

Im sure they dont mind and it gets u out the house for a few hours.... so come on guys give our kwak a lift please xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww bless ya R C, fank ewe.   (I was out of the house for a few hours today, in the garden lol gawd it's hard work. It's so bloomin' big I don't tend to it all or it'd kill me LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Its no problem kwak........i no wot u mean my garden like a mini forest lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

If I can get Mum to hang on to the girls until later in the day on Sunday...I will come hunny xx

Saw the weather forecast late tonight at Annettes and the weather looks not bad for this weekend..the possibility of a light shower...                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1119 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption