Big D's Bike Show HALIFAX 21 June 2009

13 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2009 17:20:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Is anyone going to this event?   Again I need a lift from someone please?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=435                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

was handed a flyer at squires yesterday  kwak  looks like a good day out ...                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It usually is Nina and every year I''ve been the weather has been glorious. Big smile The one and only year my bike was working, when this event was on, and I could ride there myself the show had been cancelled Wacko   on the way back the bike overheated cos the traffic was bumper to bumper and I couldn''t even filter for most of it (bldy footy or rugby match on) Angry lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Kwak..thats the Farmyard weekend...theres quite a few of us going there instead.. shame cos I bet its good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Karey it's usually a good turn out but I don't know many folk anyway so I'm used to being on my own. Unfortunately I aint got a bike to ride or I could ride there meself.    I'm tempted to nick the bike the teenagers ride up and down the street on lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Big D's in TODMORDEN closed down but Big D's at Halifax is still open however the bike show is at the PIECE HALL in Halifax NOT at Big D's eatery.      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=435                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

sorry Matt but...woooo yehaaaa   I've been offered a lift to this event >> big smile Big smile. Thank yee kind sir 1300fjryam Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wow who's a very lucky gale then LOLLOL have a ! great trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thank you ventrider1. lol @ great 'trip' knowing my luck I will, straight on my face                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Seems I still need a lift to this event so if anyone out there can offer a lift please let me know via PM. Cheers.    1300fjryam would you remove your name from the 'offer of a lift' list, on the event page?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*refresh*   I still need a lift, can anyone help me out please? Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*B.U.M.P*                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*B.U.M.P.*   I still would like a lift to this tomorrow please, not if it's peeing it down with rain tho cos my clobber aint waterproof and I don't fancy getting soaked.   BTW don't forget it's Father's Day tomorrow   Hope all you Fathers have a lovely day whatever the weather.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=435                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption