I've been told i'm mad has a box of frogs

15 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2009 20:31:32 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi everyone (don`t know if this is in the right place so might get moved)   well there`s sadnews and well why my mates think of me soo.   well sad news first well to meCry my tl is going has it`s costing me a fortune to run in fuel last run out full to empty 55 miles and the cost of my divorce has taken it`s toll.   the good news Smile   two very good work friends are helping me out. dan is selling his streetfightered s-reg gsx600f teapot, he will sell it me for a few hundred has he`s not using it now mot`d plus t&t.   the other mate steve has a complete 1200 bandit engine on a pallet in his garage, he had a project in mind but he`s going to be a dad so has he says common sense which  he`ll sell cheap and save for me too.(hmmm ?? common sense??)   but here`s the box of frogs moment after a few questions on my other site the engine is a relatively straight forward job so 1200cc in a light 600cc frame Evil Smile(sorry geek moment Geek)   here`s the mad science madness, funny thing is when i was told this bit it started to thunder and rain (spooky) steve knows where there is an holeshot turbo kit for the 1200 engine, as you can guess i`m like a bloke who has won the lottery and megan fox (just incase the woman out of the transformers film) wants to marry.   when the madness starts i`ll post up some pics                                                                                                                                                                                         
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

ANY pics of Megan Fox would be most appreciated, I am sure...   Sounds an interesting project - good luck!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

here you go teecee   http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/megan_fox_01.jpg   hope this works                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

pervs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i would rather look at a bike lmao...then megan fox                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

"hope this works" ???? Stern Smile   Cheers hightower! She's a pretty lass right enough!                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

just for you ian here we go.   http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8185/1000385k.jpg   this is what she looks like at the mo streetfightered fitted with the standard engine with two tone paint.   the madness will commence soon juist  got to gather all my bits i require.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Ive been called mad often so dont worry!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

haha bc ive been called alot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cant believe that rc lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

nice pic of the bike Ht , taking on any bike project requires a bit of madness .oh , and a lot of patience , i'd still love to build a trike using an old bmw boxer engined bike ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds like that would be a relaible trike exc, what ya done to the weather buddy ??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

still looking good here , might turn out to be a magic day , but i'm not riding today unfortunately ...got my sad face on ..ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

cheers excaliber   yeah the bike is lovely and it`s been cared for which helps alot.   the best thing for my project a very very nice friend of mine has opened a custom bike shop and he`s going to help me when he can when things go alittle pear shaped or i mess things up hehe.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Just how mad is a box of frogs anyway?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1005 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption