Emoticons problem

44 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2009 23:21:34 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

is anyone having a problem with the smileys recently?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was a bit slow a couple of days ago for me, but otherwise seems fine Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

seems ok matt                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

fine 4 me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

so you've not had it fail to add to the message box when you click on the smiley? So the box opens, you get the list - but when you click the smiley it either does nothing or it errors out.  Nobody has had this?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i had that problem a couple of weeks ago,just wouldna add them,about the same time as the disappearing posts.All seems ok now tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nope - I just got bored of the time it took to open the emoticons window fully, closed it and typed a smiley instead.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nope has worked for me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i had probs with it but a while ago cant remember when been ok lately                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Nope, not had any problems here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Matt - speaking about emoticons- any chance of getting some more added?Big smile               oooo3!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i can neva get the emoticons 2 wrk but i fink its my comp settings not the website                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I may be having an emoticons-related issue... Or it could just be coincidence...

Twice during the past 20 minutes, I've clicked on the emoticons icon, it's brought the window up, then as I've clicked on the one I want, Firefox has crashed. (Once in a PM, once on a forum post)

Could just be a FF issue, (it crashed this morning on another site, although BM was open in a separate window) but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
Matt's Profile
Matt

no BM will never crash ur browser... FF is just crap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

and no, the current emoticons are the limit  :-)  sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Big smile They seem to be working quicker than they ever have for me!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

They were slow for me earlier, but this computer crashed not long after ( I'm at work ).     They are always slow to open on my home pc and even when I click on one it takes ages,  but I think that's just my pc. Smile   *opened straightaway, just then, no problem*  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

definitely ur pc... the loading problems definitely are.  Your PC cant process the opening of a new window fast enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehe! Oooh you FF hater you!

It's less crap than Safari, which is my only other option these days, as they stopped doing a Mac version of IE about 5 versions ago ;o)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

is anyone having a problem with the smileys recently? Yes Matt, but not enough to report it. It soon rights itself.   Like Holmfirthgirl I wish we had a wider selection of emoticons, right now I could do with a *flutters eyelids* LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7168 seconds. There are 990 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption