Forums down just now

21 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2009 12:12:07 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just got a txt while i was out with work from Di saying the forums were down.... so I dashed home and quickly fixed it.   Turns out a post that Geoff made didn't fully register.  The topic was created, but the post within it wasn't.  Therefore the forum display pages weren't able to calculate the last post within the topic (because there was no post)   ok it's hard to explain, but it's fine now.  I will look into why the post didn't register correctly.   Cheers ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

jeeees I've got SO MANY PMs and emails!   Everyone.... if you ever find the forums (Or any part of the site) down, you must use the contact for to email the moderators!  One of the mods will txt or phone me so I can run home to fix the issue.   I was out eating with work tonight, when luckily Di txt me to let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Thanks Matt!! Clap   Now if you hurry back you will still be in time for dessert....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ah its over with now... they were all going to the pub (Where i should be now) playing darts and I had to leave them.   I told them the forums were down, but the didn't understand the importance and seriousness of such an issue (Stop laughing! lol).                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I told them the forums were down, but the didn't understand the importance and seriousness of such an issue (Stop laughing! lol).   Ahhh bless 'im....Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i know i know.  I said "I'll go home, fix it, and might come back shortly" and they said "Why don't you just stay here and go home to fix it later".  They've no idea.  I'm like "But the FORUMS ARE DOWN", and they just looked blankly at me.  ARRRGGGGHHHHHH
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: Geoff owes me a nite on the town now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I can probably sort you a night on the town in York next time you're in the area Matt. Be my pleasure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol, ur on mate, it's a date                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'll join you    Thumbs Up

Always wanted to meet a         Geek

LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

ur the one who looks like the guy from mythbusters in ur new pic  LOL     To the left on this pic hahaha.   And if you've no idea who he is... he's the biggest geek on TV!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol   dont forget me !!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Count me in! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kaz...yer unforgettable! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

One of the few progs I watch regular Matt Thumbs Up
Love the way those two "tacke" stuff that most people think is pointless or boring.
By the way "do I really look like him ?
Celebrity status at last Approve
And on another site I have been likened to Terry Pratchet Shocked
Cant remember which one though Confused
So I must have some of his attributes, if only the altzimersQuestion

no doubt XK will correct my spelling LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

hey u cant change ur default pic now or nobody will know what im talking about.   Everyone go look at Ems pics, find the one with a hat and dark glasses lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

OOOh
spoilsport

LOL

ok I'll change it back Wink

if I can remember which one it was Confused

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Is em missing.. an eyebrow? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

He's missing something Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption