Right smart folks in Derbyshire.

28 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2006 04:44:24 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After having their 11th child, a Derbyshire couple decided that that was enough, as they couldn't afford a larger bed.   So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a large firecracker, light it, put it in a beer can,then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. The husband said to the doctor, "christ, I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me with my problem.""Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.   So the man went home, lit a cracker and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5,"   at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well rube at leat i got that one !!!!!   Big smileLOLBig smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Great hun, glad u got it Storm unlike u pmsl m8                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey we reached down low enough to find Storm's level at last. LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

cool rube but you just be carefull how low you reachin !!!!!   heheheheheheehehehClap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooooohoooooooooooo for storm lmao LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I can always lower the tone you know............. just when you get as low as you possibly can... there's Rube looking up at you.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

awwwwwww leave poor Storm alone LOL   And Rube if u lowered the tone it wouldn't be u m8 pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awwwwwwwwww Thanks honHug                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

HugHug  for u m8                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Big kiss for Gwen  XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

CREEP LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey. of course I am, if I creep to Gwen I might get another of her fantastic meals............... gawd the food tasted brill at Gwens.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

did you find any bits of tinsel in it rube !!!!! just wondered if the food escaped the decoration frenzy ???   heheheheheeheheh                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Oy Storm cheeky just cause there is a lot of decs it don,t get in my cooking as I do have limits u know pmslLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats true............ mind you it is the first time I have eaten crunchy silver peas  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

They're cake decs. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol@ di yep silver balls them rube... play havoc with ya teeth mate !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Wash teeff??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 1263 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption