two hunters

12 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2009 19:23:21 by Karey | Go to original / last post
chrismetal's Profile
chrismetal

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Nice one Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LOL good one chris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry Kaz You'll have to settle for being Susan Boyle to chris's Diversity. That was so funny! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

*Ahem* XK..have u seen my Fishing Trip, this is one Boyle/boil that won't be beaten Wink No offence chrismetal or Diversity.. both good in my opinion Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Actually, my vote went to Stavros Flately - funniest act ever!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Mine too .. i doubt we have seen the last of those fine figured cypriot gods heheh                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*post deleted* Shouldn't knock a woman when she is down..... (SuBo.. not karey!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahh thanks TC ... i think!?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hehe - no probs Karey! I was going to make a derogatory remark about Ms Boyle but I looked at my karma bar and had a pang of guilt....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woo hoo the karma is calming.. Matt will be pleased! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 699 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption