AC/DC tickets for sale

4 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2009 07:13:14 by Matt | Go to original / last post
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i av 2 AC/DC tickets 4 sale for 26th june at wembly standin/unreservad seatin the face value of them is £125 4 the pair make me a reasonable offer just thawt i wud giv bm members a chance of them thay will b goin on ebay on friday         THE TOUR IS SOLD OUT                                     cheers mick                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

awwwwwwwwwwww would love to go, Mick .. let u know if i win the lottery on Saturday Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

triker... please don't USE ALL CAPS IN FORUM TOPICS because it looks like you're shouting and makes the forums look crap.   Please also don't bump classified topics.... they might not be on the first page of the Active Topics forum, but they will most likely be at the top of the classifieds forum (for those here looking to buy things)   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 439 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption