Never again

53 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2009 00:46:24 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Ive neva bin drunk...........................                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So are we going to get together then for a drinky poo? LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

wot a drink of water, coke, fruit juice? Im a non drinker...........hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey but we can pretend D xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am tea total now, after 2 weeks ago, drinking too much, losing my shoes on the way home,......then having my father in law ringing me 2 days later to tell me there in his garden.....never never again...................ROLL ON THE BULLDOG LMFAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Drink  ???  who said DRINK....  I love to Drink,  hehe. VODKA,  Cider,   the more the better,     I have said loads of times  "Never again"  well till the next time...     anyhow..                                                                                                                                                                                      
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tell me about it.puds...it wont be long again...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

Hehe,    I will have a drinking session on Thursday night,  some of my girlie mates are coming over for a Vodka, Gin & Tina Marie night,  and I can't wait,  so might have to have a drink tonight,  but just the one,  with my dinner.    Then if i go and see my mate trike on saturday might have to have another drinking session,  hehe,,,,   Think i might have to buy a pub,  lol,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'll have a job puds lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

I have a Job,  but work away from home lots,  stop in hotels, and eat out  3 or 4 times a week,  and so when i am home try to get to visit all my mates,,,,, but it normally ends up drinking,   lol,    Never drink and drive,  never drinking heavy if i have got to get up and drive in the morning,    thats why i go to lots of rallies and music festivals,  and camp lots,,,  so I can have  a drink,,,                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no..i mean i will have a job when ya get ya pub lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Puds's Profile
Puds

hehe Ianhg1971  you are welcome to come and work in the pub,  i will be to busy drinking hehe,  dont think i would make much money,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone who claims to have seen me drunk should hold their heads in shame for being sober enough themselves to notice.ConfusedWink Never again (til FYP).LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Can I come and work in your pub too Puds...could do with the experience....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Puds's Profile
Puds

Yes Bikerchick1966  you can work in my pub if i ever get one,  the more the merry.  As long as you server me VODKA  all day I will be a happy bunny,  :-)                                                                                                                                                                                    
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Given up on getting to the nissed as a pewt stage, I get into trouble when that happens so I've banned meself!!! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too !!!!! we could start a new club....di                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

With you on that one Ian LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so what will call our new club di ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
kett44's Profile
kett44

In: kettering

now this is somthing i know about  not drinking                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 723 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption