we had to send him back

33 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2006 20:36:57 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

lmaorotf                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Was there an extra charge for the sling as well? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Nope, bet that was thrown in as a freebie for being a frequent flyer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

ROFLMFAO LOL

Mind you it was Rube who forgot to close the tap on his pee-bag LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Expand please? Or will he kill you? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I'll let Rube tell you Wink

Suffice to say he did ask for some crotchless incontinance pants for Crimbo (think he may need them before then LOL ).

Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

rc is bwbs arm ok ? i feel terrible for grabbing the wrong arm last night                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Did ya really? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

roflmao what a piccy wondered how long it would be before they caught up with him .                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

gottcha bwb !!!!!!!  will now look for crotchless incontinence pants for rube !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

HIS ARM IS FINE OGGY these things happen hun, did u have a good night? wel will all have to meet up again.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hey it was just a spilt beer.............. ok it was all over my chair and my pants......... but it was beer  honest LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hmmmmmmmm u will tell us owt rube lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey I am still sucking it out of one leg of my jeans..........LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

TMI there mate LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah......... needed a drink after the pile up on way home.........  I nearly ended up in it myself at 80mph..........  Christ my heart was pounding........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

omg let u off then                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... well I did stop for a fag once I got out of it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1154 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption