rumble in the marshes

17 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2009 21:30:29 by triker100 | Go to original / last post
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya ppl thanks to the ppl that joind us at the rally was a great wkend hope u all ad a good time as i did thanks again     mick xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Hi Mick, glad you all had a good time and great weather you've had too eh?   Sorry I couldn't make it, I was gutted.   Will definatley try and get to the next one :o)     Waiting to see the pics now ..lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Had a fab weekend, with some great people. Cheers Mick Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

What a brill little rally , cheers Mick and the rest o the idle bikers n trikers , it was real .

U missed a good un there Kaz .

Some good pics to come am sure , look out Steph Wink

BMers attending , bartonbell , caz36 , chunkychic , darkcarnival , emzed , fastjock , triker100

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

fantastic weekend, i'm deff puttin this on my events not to be missed, good company, beer , good bands, what more do u need. even got sun burn lol cheers to all for makin it an excellent rally. spec mick xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

great weekend, gud weather, gud people, cheap beer what more could you ask for. will remember to pack sun tan cream next time though currently resemble a tomato                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Great weekend Thumbs Up   check out the event pics Big smile   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Some good pics on there , nice one emzed and bartonbell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

You could always "bluetooth" yer pics to PC, FJ Wink   Then we can see wot er "ladyship" was up to Sat nite Tongue                                                LOL     ooh Steph Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

More pics added Thumbs Up   FJ - keep yr pics to yourself!                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Sounds like you had a great time. Will have to have a look at the pics. Wish I could have been there Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

OK who took the sat nite marque shots Embarrassed  and yes i have tagged em Big smile Big smile .

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I think its "payback" time FJ Evil Smile
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Am not the vindictive type em , would i b that cruel Ermm
Sat nite would have been a whole lot different if u hadn't given bartonbell a pilly, cheers mate Thumbs Up ur a Star

Will b emailing pics to Steph for personal approval , all i can say is watch this space (well event pics anyway) .

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hey.....It seems like you guys had a really nice time there , the pics are great ! and Em , you and FJ look cool and laid back CoolCoolThumbs Up see you'all soon  
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

cool pics anyone would think we had a good timeWink                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

just get the pics up FJ lets all c lol sum gud ens boys cheers   ad a gr8 time nd am really glad u guys came it kinda made my wkend   mick xxxx (them just 4 the girls lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 715 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption