Blackpool !

23 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2009 01:36:00 by Phil | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone in this area fancy a day out in blackpool over the summer, was thinking we could meet up at the sun inn for brekkie and scoot off for the day, would be nice to meet more of you from the western side of the country as i always seem to head east!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I'm up for that J. BP is only down the road for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

nice one, would be great to get loads of us together will see whos interested and come up with a date!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ah blackpool - some good old times partying there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

well get on a plane and show us how it is done when we set the date lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

How about tomorrow, looks like a good day, or is that too soonish?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

too soonish! oh to be able to wizz off at the drop of a hat!        P.Prince do you have any ideas for a good meetup place in Bpool, i dont know the area.                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hi Julie,   Hope all is well with you.   I would definately be interested. Can we go on the big one?                                                                                                                                                                                 
julie j's Profile
julie j

ooo err,  not sure just how big is it?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Its huge but you can always close your eyes if you find it scarey.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

so the secret is not to look at it then!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

It is a bit hard to not look down on the Big One. I used to work for Southport Pleasureland, Blackpool's little brother as a medic. I had to go to Blackpool to do my high level rope rescue training. Working at the top of the big one was deffo a brown trousers moment. I may take a spin up to Blackpool on Monday W/P and look for a a good meet up point.
Matt's Profile
Matt

i can fly over for parties in the following areas... Stansted Bristol Derby   And if someone meets me at the airport.  Also need a month or so notice to book flights                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am not far from east mids matt...so thats not a problem...the big one at blackpool...its not as quick as my gsx1400......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

aw Matt sure someone will meet you at the airport, sure you cant do leeds bradford? when are you going to be able to wing it over on your own? take it you passed your medical... you do look fairly fit, did you need a psycological assesment too,cant really make a judgement on that one from the photos.
Matt's Profile
Matt

no, im ok flying with my mental health problems. And yea i passed my medical test.  I should have flown my first solo by now but i've not had the good weather for it (Too windy).  So i can fly on my own, but not too far from the airport yet.  This time next year hopefully I'll have my full licence.   Wont be flying over for a while though, really tough time at work with staffing etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

Will brush up on my semaphore and mug a couple of lollipop ladies !                                                                                                                                                                             
stewwolfie's Profile
stewwolfie

In: Darlington

Count me in, the run there should be good from this side of the world! Stew, Darlo.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

nice one stew, look forward to meeting you! will look into dates this evening                                                                                                                                                                             
cbthonda's Profile
cbthonda

In: bradford

coun`t me in Jules, Breaks getting done tmoz                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 282 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption