Weird Pet Habits and Appitites

10 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2009 21:36:26 by julie j | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think the fellas cat is a little bit strange.  She has a thing about bread, mashed potatoes, pizza and chips.   She brings her favourite toy to you to throw, and brings it back again.   and she likes to cuddle feet, not just lie across them but wrap her legs and body round them, nuzzle and lick them and strokes them with a paw.   She either thinks she is a dog, is entirely stupid, or is so intelligent she is working on driving us to the point of madness.   Anyone else have a rather perculiar pet?   I have come to the conclusion she is actually an alien disguised as a puddy cat!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

My cat likes to express his inner Rottweiler Big smile

He launches himself at the door and attacks the post... He bit the end of his tail off and ended up having to have most of it chopped off... He doesn't *do* toys. However, he will bite, scratch and chew a boot to death... & he practically mugs you for your doner kebab! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

My previous cat used to go potty for peas Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I used to have a rabbit (the 4 legged furry kind) I'm sure he thought he was a dog, he'd run after a tennis ball if I rolled it on the grass, didn't bring it back tho and would sit next to me whenever I sat on the back patio step, and came when I called his name.    I thought he was a female for about 18 mths, until the day he started trying to bonk my black furry slippers whenever I went in the garden Embarrassed. I had to put my gardening shoes on to peg out the washing or he'd be hanging off my foot LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I used to have a rabbit, ( also the 4 legged furry kind!) and he used to supply the currants for the rock cakes.  Quite ingenious he was, bless him.    Also med a tasty stew...... but he couldn't cook.. Stern Smile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Its a JOKE!    They were raisins  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Shocked *slap* Kaz   lol   (my rabbit was shot between the eyes by an unknown sniper with a pellet gun and had to be put to sleep cos he was in shock Broken Heart Cry )                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Strewth kwak Shocked   You must've broken more mirrors than me  Ermm         art 4 arts sake      Censored  Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kaz - Shame on you  Angry   Kwak - How awful,poor bunny  Cry          My Boyz are both bonkers,not nearly enuff room on here for all their exploits! One has a 'frozen pea' obsession and the other goes wild for potato peelings  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

My cat eats pizza, cheese, chips, toast, does the thing with the feet and chatters at reflected light on the ceiling, you know when the sunlight or the light bulb catches your watch face and does the mysteron thing.

Haven't done it for a while, thanks, you've just reminded me of it, off to have fun.
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

just had to trim the rats teeth again, so shes on a soft dietfor a while, spag bol tonight it seemed to go down well                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption