Congratualtions craftygwen

22 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2006 06:11:09 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CONGRATUALTIONS CRAFTYGWEN on the new arrival of ur grand daughter lillymay (another one to the collection) lol   luv rc ,bwb and laim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Thumbs Up Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oops meant liam cant even spell me owns son's name lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

tyvm this makes my 7th grandchild plus 2 step grandchildren .   I'm a glutton for punishment.   They have called her Lilly May she was born at 4.40 am this morning, she weighed 7lbs 8ozs mother and baby are doing fine and back at home with her two brothers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Glad Mum and anklebiter are both ok, time for a dink now Gwen LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

god hope they dont all visit at once !!!!!! congrats gwen so glad the rug rats ok an mum too    ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

congrats to u 2 gwen,it would be a houseful with em all there! i had my 4th and last baby 8 weeks ago,hes called samuel isaac jake and was 9lb 5oz,hes very cute! his brother and sis love him to bits!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

that shoulda said brothers and sis! cos my brain is abit scrambled from sleep deprivation! sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Congrats to you too then witchiest, braver man than me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ahhhhhh witchiest congrats hunny, the sleep dep is the worst bit of new mummy hood !!!!  what a lovely name you have given him congrats to all your family too   Star                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

ty everyone for the congrats i'll pass them on. congrats on a lovely lad and a lovely name to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Have to say I love the names of both babes. They wouldn't let me have son of satan on my lads birth cert so had to call him George Andrew William, son of is so much more appropriate tho' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

thanxguys,gotta admit it isnt easy typing and breastfeedin at same time! sam was ozzy when he was a bump cos knew i would swear alot when he was born!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

rotflmao. yep breast feedin and doin anything else is tricky lol. i found just tuckin him under me arm worked wonders as long as i remembered not to stand up too quick lol.   I threw a hissey fit and said i was off home..........well i'd been there 47 hrs, wot did they bloody expect lol. Swear words just sound so much more genuine in maternity i find lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

sam was born so quick,no time 4 pain relief so swearin was all i had!! eva rushed 2 answer door havin just finished feedin 2 discover boob hangin out? i did!!! mortified!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

We got our very own flasher!!! LOL   Bless ya Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

been to see Lilymay Heather today she is gorgeous but I would say that wouldn't I lol.   Her two brothers didn't know a thing till they came home from hospital yesterday, as I said in my earlier post she was born a 4.48 am and they were home at 12 noon, gawd I was in for 3 days when I had mine, which was a long time ago pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

No hanging around these days LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

no hun thats true, and as they are both great thats all that matters, mind u Stacy is tired today but can't blame her.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I know I was there when you found out....... but to make it official..................   CongatulationsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption