New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
VibeDGranny's Profile
VibeDGranny

In: Walsall
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hello all, sending blessings from Granny & her Biking mad dog xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just got a bike and just joined Bike Match. Looking forward to getting out and about on it🏍                                                                                                                                                                             
Judit's Profile
Judit

In: London
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi all :)
Recently bought my "first big bike" which is a Hornet 600, love her to bits already and now I'm looking for friends to discover the wonders of England on a bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’m a new member, so I’m saying hi to everyone 🤙🤙                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome all new members this season is not going to plan so keep safe and hope we can get an event up and running soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

Welcome to all
Can't wait JP for the events to get going again                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I think we all feel like that Matt but fingers crossed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello 👋 and welcome to all newbies, hope you have a great time here with us, and out and about (eventually) at BM gatherings. 🏍️                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi from Swansea                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi everybody

I have been doing up a 40-year-old Honda CX500 that was turned into a trike at some point mates going to be painting it next week then it should be finished

Take Care

Martyn                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome! Damn! The venerable 'Maggot?' How the hell did you manage to get back to unitrak? Was the original rear subframe still there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Trumpet1050's Profile
Trumpet1050

In: Wilmslow

Been on site a while but not got round to saying Hi, looking for new biking buddies in NW especially Triumph owners as I'm a member of NW Hinckley Triumph Owners Club, which are a cracking bunch and arrange quite a few ride outs, obviously it would be nice to meet a lady in particular, interested in pillion or with her own bike and see how it goes, but also interested in increasing social circle so if ANY bikers in area feel free to give up a shout :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all. Been here almost a week now having a mooch around so thought it was about time I said hello. So, hello 👋                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome all newbies.
Keep your eyes on the events for when this year gets going                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi peeps, only joined couple of days ago , so new to this site 😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’m new here never know how it work but am pretty I’ll as time goes on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evening all. Back again as I find it difficult to relate to non biker folk
Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
h2ppv's Profile
h2ppv

In: Whitchurch

Hi not exactly a new member but newish and never posted in a forum before but thought maybe it was time to break the habit of a life time                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi newbie here. Lifelong biker, it's my drug of choice, my only one! Stay safe peeps!                                                                                                                                                                             
HondababeHannah's Profile
HondababeHannah

In: Haverhill

Heyy all
I'm Hannah 25 from Suffolk I ride a . Honda CBF 125. I've been on here a while but haven't had the courage to post on a forum yet.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6855 seconds. There are 397 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption