New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello people I am very new to this so bear with me as I try to navigate around this thing xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all newbies
There's a couple of BM events that hopefully will go ahead this year still                                                                                                                                                                             
Ellie H's Profile
Ellie H

In: Plymouth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Good evening folks from Plymouth in Devon, I'm fairly new here, not a rider but a very happy pillion! Love rock....                                                                                                                                                                             
kateykittin52's Profile
kateykittin52

In: London

new girl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey everyone, nikki here from Ayrshire in Scotland. I’m 32 and ride an s1000rr
It would Be nice to meet up on ride outs. Come say hi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey everyone! New member here so come and say hi, looking to meet some new fellow bikers :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TridentStevy1's Profile
TridentStevy1

In: Bridgnorth
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Forgot to say Hi when I joined a few months ago... So HI to all . Really I shouldn't be on here, I should sitting out in the sun pretending to work on the Trumpet..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey, fellow noob here. On a lil 125 till lockdown lets me unlock those sweet looking 650s!
Based in South Oxfordshire and London                                                                                                                                                                             
JonnyGonzo 's Profile
JonnyGonzo

In: Kingston Upon Th
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Newbie here just saying β€œhi”                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya, Chris from Rotherham area, pleased to sort of meet you all 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hellooo πŸ‘‹ and a huge welcome to all new BMers, hope you enjoy your time here with us, and at BM gatherings.

When the country gets to the end of the corona virus road block, maybe we'll all get to meet each other.
Stay safe πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Evening all , From a newbee ,
i'm back on a bike for the first time in 20 years , after being a single Dad to two daughters , for 20 years ,
I have a Harley 1200 ,and a couple of Kawasaki's ,
hope to meet some of you soon .
Adie                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome to BM all newbies. Hope you are all finding your way around the forum n threads. Why not try Chat, if ya lucky there maybe someone loitering behind the curtains πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi,
Just joined BM. Live just outside of London and currently riding a Versys X 300. Previously had a Versys 650 (which was stolen in May - bike thieves don't take a break because of a global crisis) and a Ninja that I'd had since new, but sold a couple of weeks ago. Always interested in meeting new people.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi...am new on here                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Does this one actually work ? i'.m a newbee and said hello the other day , nothing came up though . lets see what happens this time .                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hello Norfolk, from Suffolk                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Yep, NNG it works, saw both your posts.
Try refreshing the page, or logging out and back in again, could be you were a tad quick for it and it hadn't loaded, or are you an impatient 😈? Lol

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Does this one actually work ? i'.m a newbee and said hello the other day , nothing came up though . lets see what happens this time ....

Planet x's Profile
Planet x

In: Paisley

Hiya newbie in Scotland . How's everyone coping with the situation x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys, Just thought I'd say hi, only joined last week so new to the whole thing, NOT BIKING the match thingy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption