New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Confused Strangely the original thread has gone missing so here's a new one.   Welcome to all new members and those who aren't so new but haven't ventured onto the forum yet.   Keep your eyes on the events calendar and events forum and put your name down, we'd love to meet you.   We're a friendly bunch so come and say 'hi' and get the ball rolling Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

im gonna restore the old messages from last nights backup into this topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ta Matt Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok this is proving to be more easily said than done                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I notice that new members say 'Hi' in the middle of other topics, which can lead to them being missed, so how about saying 'Hi' in here? then we can all welcome you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

What's happening Matt? I've just seen the OLD thread with all the posts havin the same dates lol and now we're back to the NEW thread Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cw1066 - Being a tadge shy,,   And now Craig's flashing his nips at Whitby! Shocked   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
spikegsxr's Profile
spikegsxr

In: buckinghamshire

Hi kwack, I guess im the newbee here so just want to say Hi to you all . I just gave up the cigs 5 days ago so feeling a bit shakey                                                                                                                                                                               
jjannbee's Profile
jjannbee

In: Portsmouth

hey everyone ...i said hi in a random room yesterday...well i happened to b there lol   hi :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jjannbee's Profile
jjannbee

In: Portsmouth

and lol @ shakey spikegsxr                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi spikegsxr LOL I heard ya the first time  Wink    Congratulations on quitting the dreaded tobacco Clap    Keep typing, in fact go in the chat room, ya'll be too busy gabbing to smoke. (says I who smokes like a blocked chimney when I'm on the computer lol)   Hi jjannbee   and welcome to you both   Kwak (no C)                                                                                                                                                                                 
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

welcome spikegsxr and jjannbee                                                                                                                                                                             
Tut's Profile
Tut

In: Norwich

Hi, I guess I'm new.   Hey, your ploy works, look, I joined!   and yeah, it's been worth it already.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi jjan,again  gsxr and tut nice to meet you all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hi all. Climbed out from under my rock to say Hi to all you angry chain smokers out there Wink (can you guess which thread i've been watching?) Been riding for thirty years (not non-stop obviousley!) current ride is CB1300S. Had all sorts including kwaks hondas, nortons, and harleys. gave up with the harleys though. i found i couldn't get the hang of ploughing in a straight line. LOL
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi blues biker nice to meet you as well Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big helloooooo to all the newbies ..... welcome to the nut house lol Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi tut/bluesbiker. Welcome to the boards.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi to Tut and bluesbiker   from one Kwak bluesbiker hasn't had lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

P. S. I'm not a CHAIN smoker, I smoke cigarettes

(Update: 20th October 2007 I quit smoking) 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5664 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption