peeps local to coventry and any1 else

23 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2009 23:01:31 by drobess | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just recentley there seems to be a lot of peeps joinin bm who are local 2 coventry, including nuneaton, rugby, leicester, bedworth etc, so i fort seeing as there is a few of us now how about meeting up somewhere local and makin sum new freinds. I wouldnt av a clue as 2 where 2 meet so any1 interested if u could come up wiv sum ideas, it would be lovely to meet u all. Of course it would be great if any1 else wanted to come from any area 2 see us lot in the midlands. Tracey                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sort it out then D .....I'm in,even if I am from the Sarf xx                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

nice 1 Hg u can always crash here                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

hi d, count me in tho i would need a guide lol                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

are men welcome for a ride out or is it ladies day db LOL   its only 1 and abit to cov                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

count me in hun and a rustle up a few more from down here lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i lived in cov for 15 yrs, went to school there and still have lots of family there so if you do a weekend meet with plenty of notice i`ll do me best to get down !                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

all peeps r welcome ht, male or female, n the more the merrier, i will av 2 av a think about where we could meet now lol so aony locals who have any ideas let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

all peeps r welcome ht, male or female, n the more the merrier, i will av 2 av a think about where we could meet now lol so aony locals who have any ideas let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I will come too D x just name the place...Im not far from you.!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

nice 1 rose, on yr bike i hope, im gonna av a chat wiv dips n see wot we can come up wiv(she dont know yet lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

count me in.....not far from ya tracey.....why not do it june 20th..there is a big rock night on at the vic...we could all camp there ...guns 2 roses..mentallica.......sounds like a plan to me                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hey thats a good idea Ian..forgot about that on at the Vic..and YES I will be on my bike D.....yes I spoke to Dips..shes going to be doing some rallies so dont know when she will be free..hope so...havent seen Dips for a while...last saw her a few weeks ago at Bassetts Pole...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if we get more than 10 people staying at the vic...you can stay in the pub if i am right just sleeping bags required..and john does bacon butties in the morning..he charges a small fee but its only about 3.50...what a laugh that would be..all us lot in sleepin bags in the vic
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres a big rally that wkend---northern region Farmyard - a few peeps from all areas attending 19-20-21 june                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

a night at the Vic sounds good...but i aint sleepin next to u ian..ya got big horns LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

nice 1 rose, on yr bike i hope, im gonna av a chat wiv dips n see wot we can come up wiv(she dont know yet lol)   Oh yes she does Drob lol I am happy to help organise something and if people would like a camp over I am happy to also HELP Drob organise that.   Think there is lots going on in June for a lot of people so how about July 11th, July25th, August 8th, August 15th.   Sunday 23rd August is Ryans Ride   When is Holmfirth G having her week end?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

fanx 4 every1's replies, firstly where is the vic? and we could av more than 1 meet im sure, wot do peeps fink, is there any other dates peeps would wanna meet up.........look at dates that dips has suggested Tracey                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Is this the one you mean?   The Victoria pub Whitwick Road Coleville Leicester LE67 3FA   tel 01530 814 718   http:// www.   vicbikerpub . co uk                                                                                                                                                                                 
madasthecat's Profile
madasthecat

In: Rugby

and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 898 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption