Bwb been playin with the road again!!!!

81 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2007 17:44:16 by Di | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oops meant to put BEND not band durrrrrrr      gwen the cake was wonderful an i'll ask her to make you one.   rube do ya want your piece postin over to you... are you over or below us ?? or are you higher geography not my top subject as you might have guessed !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Slightly further North.... a lot further West                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

well i told you geography wasn't my best subjet didnt even mention north in my list of areas !!!!!!!   so your up hill from us then well at least if we came your way we wouldnt have to turn the map upside down !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You would to go home though.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

oh god never thought of that one !!!!! thats why i dont go to wales !!!!!!!!!!!! tell a lie been once very nice place it is as well, went to betsycoyied an around there   it has to be east or west then the map stays the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

me cant read a map could end up anywhere lol LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

i even get lost with tom tom, i knew they should have given it a womans name would have bin more accurate then !!!!!!!!!! i mean why did they have to use the name twice ???? would he forget if he was just called tom ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Better than Julian Julian though..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep too right rube we have a neighbour called that  he just so pants !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Its a tarts name that... Julian, just like Sebastian, or Justin... Gawd do parents ever think what it's going to be like for the kid growing up?  "Cooee Cecil, it's time for you to come in for your dinner, and stop playing with those little dollies..... you have your own to play with."   (By the way.... sorry if you are called Cecil .....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

My cousin's hubby is called Julian......................nuff saidLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OOPS....  well  ok I'll change that to Sebastian then or Hilary... or Shirley....... actually The only men I have ever known to have the names Shirley or Marion I wouldn't have the nerve to mock.... Shirley Crabtree was Big Daddy the wrestler and Marion Morrison was John Wayne the actor.   So maybe its Mike or Sid that are the effeminate ones????LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

My Dad is called Mike                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

god rube you had better give up on this one cos di will be guning for ya soon !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and i'm not making it up either LOL and before you say anymore rube, my 3 nephews are Chris, Ben & Toby and my nieces are Ellie and Charlotte. let's see wot else you can come up with Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh just give me the JCB now....... I can't dig myself any deeper without it....... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

Click to view image detailsthat one ok for ya rube ?????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1201 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption