Thunderstorm!

19 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2009 13:23:31 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow...just had a reeeet storm!  was thundering and leetning together!!  wicked! But.............. it knocked tinternet off !! grrrrrrrrrr  Just tekken me ages to get it back on!   Anyone else have the storm?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep had one here couple of hours ago a rite good un n all                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

No thunder but the heavens opened about 7-ish.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Sure was RC! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hope its moving north westerly...could do with some excitement Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Steph..things a bit quiet up yonder?                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

very...am bored silly tonight...i'm even contemplating an early night....wtf?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhhhh WTF?????    u workin tomorra?                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

omg please keep it there, ever since my house got hit several years ago I am totally petrified of storms and just go and sit or drive around in my car until it goes away.   I have even been know to sleep with my trainers on because I was convinced the rubber soles would protect me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

awwww @ Dips!  Don't worry I think its moving north, it was down your way before we got it up here.  :o)   I know what you mean about the rubber soles tho ..  I med sure i put mi crocs on before i shut the kitchen window ;o) heheh                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Karey I even used to unplug everything, turn mirrors around and not even use the phone or have the lights on. When the house was hit we didn't suffer major damage, it just made the dial on the washing machine spin round, the tv booster blew, the house alarm solder all melted and the alarm couldn't be turned off.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wow Dips...freaky stuff eh?   Good job your were all ok tho!                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Am on o/t tomorrow Kaz..not till 5pm though. Still bored silly. Must be going through a bored phase at the mo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No storm here (yet) it rained all day til about 5pm then the sun came out Confused    Who remembers the tremor last year?, it shook me awake in my bed Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

was at squiers 7.25 got a text (reet storm here)thank you weather girl text'r said to lads next to me bad storm on its way looked at me, strange man i could see them say and two mins later small drops of rain car park went from 10 bikes to 2 in less than a min got back home at 9 boots full of water but what a fab ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

We had a good un in Ripon bout 9:20ish , was sat on couch drifting in n out o sleep mode , bang crash , even felt the rumble , thought 1 o kids had fell out o bed , races upstairs n their racing down screemin their heads off , it's a thunder storm .

Switched PC of quick smartish , save modem gettin fried .
Last rumbles died out bout 10ish .
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I miss all the fun me Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

eldest son was sat in car park at mcdonalds and thunder made all cars shake and all the alarms went off, i just sat at home and quietly had a heart attackDead                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

there was nowt round here!! I sooo love a good thunderstorm!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 420 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption