Last minute dot com pillion offer for Avebury tomorrow

2 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2009 10:16:46 by ZZRpilot | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone in or around the Reading area or anywhere vaguely en route from there to Avebury who fancies joining us tomorrow afternoon, please PM Pob (ZZRPilot) as he has kindly offered a pillion place to anyone in need Big smile

You need to PM him in the first instance as his subscription won't be renewed before Monday, so he can't message you or post on the forums.

If you're also a standard member, send me a "nod" before 7pm tonight & I'll get you in touch with each other by hook or by crook. Wink

I've been out with Pob several times and he's a really safe rider who is extremely pillion-considerate! So his services come highly recommended, as tried and tested by yours truly.

Behave yourselves! (To the usual suspects)

He's damn fine company too Big smile

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok - i seem to be back on a bit sooner than I thoguht - confused I am.   If anyone does want a lift to Avebury send me a nod/PM before Midday.   Lou - I'll gove you the fiver later ;-)                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 1112 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption