Mini Farmyard practice run?

121 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2009 22:48:33 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I'm not going to make this one now, unless other things don't happen as planned! Anyway all, have a great time,  do get pished and enjoy  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Insurance sorted , will be there tomorrow with bike and car and will be staying over . pm me if i can help , maybe bring something extra along .                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Glad you got it sorted matey :oD                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Yeah , thanx Hull , Kwak and Em for the advice , managed to do it all online .                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Everyone at em's says a pissed hi! Me obviously, sumo, kaz, caz, daz, kez, chunky chick, emz, jabecs, pagan prince, xk :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Stoopid keyboard! lol duplicate post                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Everyone at em's says a pissed hi! Me obviously, sumo, kaz, caz, daz, kez, chunky chick, emz, jabecs, pagan prince, xk :)     An awful lot of zeds there, no doubt there'll be more zzzz's later lol. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves at casa Em.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Took a blast over last night for a couple of hours , good to meet up wi peeps again , soz had to dash off , had work at 6am .                                                                                                                                                                               
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

A big THANK YOU to a wonderful host , EM it was great and we had a great time , thank you for eveything you laid on for us .I'm just sorry we could'nt get there a day sooner , what a lovely nite around the bonfire and the opportunity to meet everyone DC named including Paganprins,Geoff ,Roachy and Julie as well as some of your old buddies !Thanx Bro .
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ditto to everything Billy said. Had a great time, thanks Em. Was lovely to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

WOW  Wacko             MMM Thumbs Up Cheers BMers more later PS wait til you see the photos Shocked  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I have started posting my photos. I think I am about half way through up loading the clean photos. the whole lot will go on facebook and my website.   Had a great time. It was with a heavy heart that I had to leave on Sunday. beautiful environment great company, excellent host and superb music.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thanx Phil Embarrassed You know where I am now ! (Mr "milemuncher") pop over sometime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maybe once getting to know you a bit more i could be a cheeky git and scrounge a invite next time emz.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It was an "OPEN" invitation Ian Confused Question
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

1 of the best weekends of the yr so far, cheers sumo for keeping us fed. big thanks em for providing fire and mus, cant wait for scampton fest part 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad u all enjoyed the ride-out on Saturday. Wud hav gone myself, but the forecast wos a bit iffy. Grand spot is Flamborough Head - stunning views! Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Err I thought it was your head that was a bit "iffy"   Exhibit 'A'   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=463                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

u forgot to warn us about the iffy forcast before you cheerfully waved us off though Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PP - Blame Em and his bourbon - he made me drink it! Wacko   The cheerful wave was accompanied by a cheery "suckers".LOL   Did have a twinge of guilt for when the SatNav lady said 'You have arrived at your destination' - If u didn't stop smartish, you'd have gone off the cliff!Dead (NB - guilt went on opening next tin)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 532 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption