You will not believe this.

66 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2006 20:33:25 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah........... I just love a bad girl......... well now and again anyway....... couldn't manage it all the time... getting on a bit now... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah ya old fart pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil Smile Wasn't talking about u lot as good ones I meant me, I know u lot arn't good pmsl.   and BWB hun there is no need to shout I'm not deaf and I deffo know u not good pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

we can be good when we want to be............but it wouldnt be no fun if we was good all the time lmao....Evil SmileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Sorry for that gwen it's just that you are far away just making sure you heard me and if i was good you would all think i was ill or something. OO just to mention i got a new jacket of a nice man in a white van it ties at the back like my old one but this has extras a nice padlock for extra safety only problem is there is no key.But hey i can love myself all dayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

suits to hun just the right colour and size.   awwwwwww hun u don't have to love urself only as we love u loads hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Thanks for that gwen but i can't help it my arms are tied at the backLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Not anymore they ain't LOL And that could be why ya came off ya bike ya silly bugger!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

tell you summet motorways seem to be gettin more cars and lorries on it than it can handle grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont like motorways :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Who does............... even the service stops are over priced, and covered in diesel.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah i know rube makes u wonder how they get away charging what they do grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

all service stations should be called DICK TURPINS cos its highway robbery in them.    look out for transport cafes if theres loads of lorries parked at them you know the food will be ok and they loads cheeper than services,   or do what i do take a car picnic, makes a mess in the car but its cheeper on ya pocket   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

yep sure is storm make a pack up LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Next time I am down there.... I'll let you clever people make up a ploughmans to take back with me.........  Mind you if it is as big as thae last one  No doubt that I will have to pay import duty on it when I reach the border. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well they ain't going to let me bring half of Sherwood forest back for free are they? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Think I can still taste some of it............ especially that grey mouldy cheese, which was kinda nice by the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

u'll never forget that ploughmans hun will u pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1117 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption