Be afraid.............be very afraid.

41 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2006 12:57:30 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Spawn of satan has returned and is waving at you with a chicken drumstick in his hand and a nice cup of tea on the go.   Hiya folks, I'm back and missed the whole damn lot of you.                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Hope you had a pleasent trip and looking forward to seeing you at the bash                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

HugWelcome bk sweety missed u to hope u had a good trip, won't be long now till bash lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks for the welcome backs kids.   Great to be home.   See you all at the bash.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Oooooooooooooooo, you return safe and sound! How was french France? Apart from being french that is!!! Big smile   Did ya get me a pressie? Did ya? Did ya? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not saying Di.................... but I hope you like onionsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome back hun ya have been missed................honest you have LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Never realised you lot were such bad shots............... how you miss someone my size is beyond me...........LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Love 'em.......................... where are they then? Gimme, gimme.............mmmmm sounds like the beginning of a song coming on!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Welcome Back rube and you ask how they can miss you i give you 1 word  (women)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

errrrrrrrr, scuse me! and you'd all be in a sorry state if we weren't around. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

So would you Di trust me on thisEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im keeping well and truly out of this one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Big smile All the grief in my life is caused by men! Even down to the bloke who's supposed to fix me car!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww hun us girlies got to stick together Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Suits me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lets start our own little girlie club lol........the rc and di club house..........NO MEN ALLOWED pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Cool LOL   Does that mean it stays tidy and we'll be able to find everything?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

not with me in the club house no LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Bugger........................................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 2226 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption