Dis-organised Chaos

167 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2009 20:51:48 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We've all been on some excellent pre-planned ride-outs .

Anyone up for a Dis-organised Chaos ride-out ?

How it would work , all meet at let's say Sun Inn , we would all need to know 1st n last rider at the start . The 1st rider would lead on from the starting point , then take an un-planned turn-off onto another road , at this point the 1st rider would then drop back to become the last rider , 2nd rider takes the lead picking another random road (i've not been on that road b4 , let's try it) , then drops back to b last rider , so on and so forth , think you'll get the picture . Any lead rider can choose an un-planned coffee/lunch/cig stop , after which would become last rider .

Are you brave enough to get lost ?

Poss dates 7th June , 21st June .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

7th ok; 21st is Farmyard.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Just had a look , not much happening on the 7th , quite a lot on 21st.
Looks like it'll b the 7th then .

U up for this XK ?

Will put on events if there is a good bit o interest .

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll probably get totally confused, but i'm up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Nice one Steph , actually got a date that suits you , should give peeps incentive to come an join us , a meet with darkcarnival at last woohoo Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm in. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Include me Thumbs Up Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OOoooooo sounds interestin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like the idea fj, but not sure as yet!! reasons being the boys in blue think i am very photogenic, and being so they have a collection of my best 3 photo,s, all while driving my car!! The next photo they collect may mean me taking public transport for approx 12 mths, hence the reason I dont like being lead rider, just hope the girls in blue appreciate my photo's as well!! Not ruling it out as yet tho!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Should be real interesting hfg , specially keeping tabs on 1st n last riders , r u going to join us , will be kept at a steady pace , so suitable for all .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like a hoot Dugald,def count Blue and i in.Thumbs Up   Dunna be a wuss Craig,you gotta speedo aintchaTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Keeping within the speed limits on this one cw , want to include newbie n learner riders too                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

sounds like my kinda ride out!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll put mr sensible head on for day then so count me in!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool Stella,is tiny gonna come and play Karey? and i hope you can make it under your own steam too Nina(soz,forgot your bikes nameEmbarrassed) The first BM ride out for you maybe Caz?
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

mine apprently now is called Mavis!!! Big smile...apparently that's where I was going wrong - I hadn't named her!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i shall look forward to making Mavis's aquaintance StellaSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

sounds like fun i working but will try wrangle day off as i like the idea of this, you prob wont see me again after we set off cos my sense of direction crap at best of times never mind taking random turn offs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You don't need a sense of direction caz,its just one big game of follow the leaderTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Submitted to events calendar for 7th June , awaiting approval                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6560 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption