Blonde Beginner Battles Bike

89 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2006 06:21:27 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's real sweet of you to say so lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Self preservation made me say it!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Yeah it was self-preservation holding me back from takin' the test initially.  I went kicking and screamin' and now look at me ... a biker chick ... well maybe still a wannabe but I'm gettin' there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

I haven't passed my test yet hun but even so, going out on my bike is fantastic. You can tell it's me cos i've got the most amazingly insane grin on me face LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

di your insane anyway with or without ya helmet on! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

Actually, now I've met you, I think you're probably all insane. 
I like it though.  I'll probably fit right in ...

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hey everyone... just budge up a bit..... another loony wants to sit with us.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

All loonies more than welcomeLOL The more the merrier LOL I'm never gonna recover so extra help is always welcomeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di is now officially the chief looney.......... lets wake up the asylumLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Get out of bed you lot! Will that do? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OMG............ she's off already LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

What's you had in your mornin' cuppa Di?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Bet it was someone else's pills                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Stuff LOL Lots and lots of stuff and then some of that other stuffLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Can I have some please?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di I think that Stuff is called coffee where I come from LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I don't drink coffee, only good old English Tea.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Liar.... tea don't come in bottles with Newcastle Breweries on the label Message posted by rubecula on 19 December 2006 at 06:05    Click here to report this post to a moderator rubecula @ 19/12/2006 06:05:22 Click here to report this post to a moderator
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey its gone all funny on me                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats better  rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption